punjabi confidence (just for a laugh)

> George Bush was sitting in his office
his telephone rang.
>
> 'Hello, Mr. Bush !' a heavily accented voice said,
> 'This is Gurmukh from Phagwara, District Kapurthala,
> Punjab .. I am ringing to inform you that we are officially
> declaring the war on you !'
>
> 'Well, Gurmukh,' Bush replied, 'This is indeed
> important news ! How big is your army ?'
>
> 'Right now,' said Gurmukh, after a moment's
> calculation, 'there is myself, my cousin Sukhdev, my
> next door neighbor Bhagat, and the entire kabaddi team from
> the gurudwara. That makes eight'
>
> Bush paused. 'I must tell you, Gurmukh that I have one
> million men in my army
> waiting to move on my command.'
>
> 'Arrey O! Main kya..' said Gurmukh. 'I'll
> have to ring you back !'
>
> Sure enough, the next day, Gurmukh called again.
>
> 'Mr. Bush, it is Gurmukh, I'm calling from Phagwara
> STD, the war is still on ! We have managed to acquire some
> infantry equipment !'
>
> 'And what equipment would that be, Gurmukh' Bush
> asked.
>
> 'Well, we have two combines, a donkey and Amrik's
> tractor.'
>
> Bush sighed. 'I must tell you, Gurmukh, that I have
> 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also,
> I've increased my army to 1-1/2 million since we last
> spoke.'
>
> 'Oh teri....' said Gurmukh. 'I'll have to
> get back to you.'
>
> Sure enough, Gurmukh rang again the next day.
>
> 'Mr. Bush, the war is still on! We have managed to get
> ourselves airborne.... .. We've modified Amrik's
> tractor by adding a couple of shotguns, sticking on some
> wings and the pind's generator. Four
> school pass boys from Malpur have joined us as well !'
>
>
> Bush was silent for a minute and then cleared his throat.
> 'I must tell you, Gurmukh, that I have 10,000 bombers
> and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded
> by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we
> last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION !'
>
>
> 'Tera pala hove....' said Gurmuk, 'I'll
> have to ring you back.'
>
> Sure enough, Gurmukh called again the next day.
>
> 'Kiddan, Mr.Bush ! I am sorry to tell you that we have
> had to call off the war.'
>
> 'I'm sorry to hear that,' said Bush. 'Why
> the sudden change of heart ?'
>
> 'Well,' said Gurmukh, 'we all had a long chat
> over a couple of lassis, and decided there's no way we
> can feed two million prisoners of wars !'
>
> NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL PUNJABI CONFIDENCE !!!
>
>
>
>  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resignation Letter of Systems Admin - Funny

Interesting Questions--Must Read

Types of Management

Incompetent Manager ( 10 ways to know )

Abof Website Details And Customer Care Information